WELL is globalizing healthcare and eliminating country borders to directly connect doctors, therapists, psychologists and other healthcare specialists to patients worldwide.
We are creating the tokens to solve the world’s biggest healthcare issues surrounding cross-border payments, data accessibility and payment risk. We’re making it possible for the highest quality healthcare providers to serve anyone, anywhere.
Access to quality medical services is either very expensive or impossible, due to the geographical distance from a patient’s residence. High prices for medical services are a result of unnecessary bureaucracy and inefficiencies of insurance companies and healthcare systems. High-class medical specialists can be located outside of a patient’s city or even outside their home country in many parts of the world.
WELL gives additional value to clients by using different mechanisms. Firstly, they have access to 24-hour healthcare service 365 days a year. WELL’s service is international due to its global network of doctors and specialists, many of whom are multilingual. This way, patients can receive medical support in their native language from leading doctors wherever they are in the world.
WELL’s low-cost business model can generate a price reduction of approximately 30%. This means that WELL patients can receive advice from leading medical specialists for far less than the price of a personal appointment with a doctor.
We believe in the utility of WELL token and will work with various members of the network to utilize the use of the token.
- WELL network’s frictionless transactions encourages engagement and growth
- Working product and fast-growing network of patients and doctors
- Ability for crypto investors to diversify their holdings to include a token that can be used to benefit not only their own health, but the health of their loved ones
- Global reach and the multilingual capabilities of the platform, Possibility of partnerships with government institutions and other profitable business model
Free distribution of the platform and strong social mission which empowers nonprofits
- Limited issuance of WELL tokens
- Wide variety of token usage within the system which creates a high-demand for tokens